Attention Mo Brothers and Mo sisters:
The Indy Brew Bus has partnered with the Movember Indy for a Charity Ride on Sunday, Nov. 1 at 1 pm.
For every $30 ticket purchased for the tour, $15 will be donated to the Movember Foundation which is focused on the awareness, education and research of men’s health.
Support a great cause and sample some of Indy’s finest craft beer, including special Movember Brews!
Click here to purchase tickets!
The air is crisp, the leaves are changing and fall seasonals are on tap!
Whether it be Bier Brewery’s Pumpkin Ale, Fountain Square Brewing Co.’s Cinnamon Girl or Flat 12 Bierwerk’s Flat Jack Pumpkin- autumn brings some spectacular flavors to Central Indiana breweries.
Plus, the 2015 Great American Beer Festival just wrapped up, and we’re proud of our Indiana breweries for bringing home 10 medals from the competition:
- Gold, American-Style Amber Lager: Auburn Lager, Mad Anthony Brewing Co., Fort Wayne, IN
- Gold, Belgian-Style Dubbel or Quadruple: Sanitarium, Bier Brewery and Taproom, Indianapolis, IN
- Bronze, Belgian-Style Dubbel or Quadruple: Qualified, Taxman Brewing Co., Bargersville, IN
- Bronze, Belgian-Style Fruit Beer: Cherry Busey, Sun King Brewing Co., Indianapolis, IN
- Silver, German-Style Altbier: Generation Alt, Flix Brewhouse, Carmel, IN
- Bronze, German-Style Doppelbock or Eisbock: Hot for Teacher Ms. Doppelbock, Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Co., Indianapolis, IN
- Silver, German-Style Märzen: Antonius 1742 Oktoberfest, Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Co., Indianapolis, IN
- Gold, Golden or Blonde Ale: Sunlight Cream Ale, Sun King Brewing Co., Indianapolis, IN
- Gold, Honey Beer: Electric Stinger, The Tap Beer Co., Bloomington, IN
- Silver, Wood- and Barrel-Aged Strong Beer: Batch 666: Sympathy For The Devil, Sun King Brewing Co., Indianapolis, IN
Want to reserve a tour to visit some of these hard-working Indiana breweries? Click here to Buy Tickets and leave the driving to us!
-Indy Brew Bus: Schooling You In Local Brew